A catholic school in Oxfordshire is looking for someone for their IT department, for 2 terms( January until the end of the academic year). Teaching KS 3-5.
- Teaching IT.
- January – ended of academic year
- Theaching KS3-5
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant undergraduate degree with QTS.
- KS5 teaching expirence.
Qualities’ & Traits
- Looking for a teacher that has a lot of energy.
- Passionate about your subject.
- Ability to give excellent and engaging lesson.
- Is open to the idea of teaching key stage five.
- You will be required to plan, prepare, mark, and assess pupils work to a high standard.
- Engage and motivate students.
- Prepare students for external exams.
- Refer a Friend/Colleague, and Remix Education can issue £100 vouchers for every successful appointment.
Who To Contact:
- If you are interested in this role, please apply via this website. Alternatively, please call kacey at Remix Education on 02039500825.
Pay= Daily rate