Our client is seeking an experienced Site Lead to join their VIC team. You will be working with a team of up to 20+ trades people. You will have the opportunity to manage and deliver projects across all major retail fuel brands. They provide services across regional and metro areas in Victoria.
With this role they will support you to develop your leadership and management skills to delivery end to end site project management.
The scope covers delivery and oversight of onsite works including fit out, civil works, structural replacement, façade, joinery, oversight of internal fuel and electrical teams on retail fuel sites.
Working for their Tier 1 clients, and their Project management team, excellent communication and attention to detail is a must.
You will be required to supervise nominated contractors and ensure they deliver work to a high level of quality with strong compliance to their safe work practices.
- Site measure and inspections with development of draft scope.
- Interpret IFC drawings and client typical drawing packs.
- Deliver a range of building project works and minor make good works.
- Installation of all types of signage and cladding (Pylons, Decals, Facia and Portal ACM Cladding)
- Confidently deliver and submit all close out paperwork and documentation required by the client and statutory regulators to a high standard.
- Supervise sub-contractors. Ensure they deliver work to a high standard of quality with strong compliance to their safe work practices.
- Identify and document defected scope items. Report defect items to internal Project Team and site-based trades.
- Ability to use a laptop and web-based programs to detail and complete the following:
- Onsite – weekly progress reporting including variation progress to schedule and stop works.
- Onsite – QA review of completed engineering documents.
- Onsite – collation of project close out documentation.
- Onsite – assist with the completion of Asset Registers
- Participate and support the Delivery Lead & admin with PCG meeting.
- Ensuring onsite personnel are working safely and implementing control of work measures discussed during prestart and stop work meetings.
- Ability and experience in onsite Hazard Identification – the ability to identify and report incidents and near misses.
- Liaise and coordinate with supplier and subcontractors – manage logistics and lead times.
- Be self-motivated, and positive problem solver.
- Company vehicle with personal use.
- Phone and tablet.
- Generous overtime available, including interstate travel and living away from home allowances.
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects across the fuel industry.
- Access to training and development programs to enhance expertise and expand capabilities.
- Great company culture, work with mates!
- Chance to join a growing team and progress your career.
- Carpentry trade.
- 2 years in acting as an onsite supervisor.
- Construction White Card.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Nice to haves:
- Exposure to Civil / Structural Engineering Principals
- WPCG accreditation / retail service station experience
- Field view or similar online form program experience
- EWP license, Forklift license
- First Aid
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Gas Test Atmospheric Testing
- Working Heights
This job opportunity can be an excellent career move. They value character and work ethic more than the nice-to-haves as these are areas they can teach/up skill, so please apply even if you feel like don’t tick every box.
To apply, you can submit your resume, and for more information, you can contact Steph at email@example.com.