Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40.00 – $50.00 per hour, depending on experience – plus super, and plenty of overtime with penalty rates.
Our client is a dynamic company specialising in project management, construction, and maintenance services. They tackle exciting projects in retail fuel, education, local government, and defence sectors.
Our client is seeking a full-time, permanent, skilled Carpenter with lead experience to join the team. You will deliver national branding and maintenance contracts.
The role involves:
- Managing end-to-end site signage installation projects.
- Overseeing fit-out projects on retail fuel sites, including the creation of new layouts for internal walls, joinery, and internal spaces.
- Handling NCP cladding and facade works.
- Installing various types of signage such as Pylons, Decals, Facia, and Portal ACM Cladding.
- Conducting site measurements and inspections.
- Interpreting drawings and adhering to client branding standards.
- Supervising subcontractors, including crane operators and painters.
- Utilising web-based programs to perform QA reviews of completed engineering documents, project closeout documentation, Asset Registers, and HSSE compliance.
- Company vehicle or car allowance if you would prefer to use your own vehicle.
- Generous overtime available, including interstate travel and living away from home allowances.
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects across the fuel industry.
- Access to training and development programs to enhance expertise and expand capabilities.
- Great company culture, work with mates!
- Chance to join a growing team and progress your career.
- Carpentry experience.
- White card.
Nice to have:
- Signage experience.
This job opportunity can be an excellent career move. They value character and work ethic more than the nice-to-haves as these are areas they can teach/up skill, so please apply even if you feel like don’t tick every box.
To apply, you can submit your resume, and for more information, you can contact Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org.