Our client is a dynamic company specialising in project management, construction, and maintenance services. They tackle exciting projects in retail fuel, education, local government, and defence sectors while prioritising employee retention and inclusive work culture.
Our client is currently seeking a skilled Electrician based in NSW who will be responsible for undertaking project works contracted and awarded across the national client base. The successful candidate will excel in efficiently managing and organising site works, procuring materials, and overseeing subcontractors.
The role will undertake a range of works including:
- Installation of new fuel systems including all hazardous area wiring and fuel level monitoring systems.
- Repairs and alteration of existing fuel site systems including above and below ground.
- Installation of electric vehicle charging systems.
- Switchboard audits and surveys. The scope will include both general light and power switchboards and hazardous area fuel systems.
- Energy efficiency site upgrades and roll-out works.
- Planned and reactive electrical maintenance.
- Proven experience in commercial construction with a focus on civil projects.
- Proficiency in using laptops and web-based programs to complete checklists, forms, and compliance documentation.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, contributing to an organised and proactive work culture.
- Commitment to reinforcing our HSSE safety culture, and working well as part of a team.
- Proactive approach in reviewing and maintaining long lead time supply items, ensuring early communication and escalation when necessary.
- Willingness to travel regionally and interstate (as permitted).
- Fully maintained car, phone and table provided.
- Competitive rates plus penalty rates plus metro and non-metro travel allowance. They also provide LAHA with a reimbursement of $100 per day.
- Regional and interstate travel offers the opportunity to explore new locations and broaden your horizons. You will be staying away for a maximum of 2 weeks at a time.
- Access to training and development programs to enhance expertise and expand capabilities.
- Great company culture.
- Chance to join a growing team and progress your career.
- Manual driver’s licence.
- Construction White Card.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Teams.
- A-Grade Electrical License
- EWP/High-Risk work licence.
- Work at Heights training.
- MR/HR Truck licence.
- LVR/CPR training.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Field view or similar online form program experience.
- Confined space and Gas testing.
- WPCG accreditation.
If you have the required experience and skills, this job opportunity can be an excellent career move.
To apply, you can submit your resume, and for more information, you can contact Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org.