Fully maintained car, phone and table provided. Plus penalty rates and $100 per day LAHA reimbursement.
Our client is a dynamic company specialising in project management, construction, and maintenance services. They tackle exciting projects in retail fuel, education, local government, and defence sectors while prioritising employee retention and inclusive work culture.
They are seeking a skilled Carpenter to join the NSW team. You will lead on-site teams, delivering national branding and maintenance contracts. Additionally, you will handle fit-out projects, including internal walls and joinery.
- Broad carpentry and building experience across various projects.
- Organisational skills to manage material lead times and labour resources.
- On-site management of specialised contractors.
- Proactive engagement with Contract Administration personnel.
- Ability to implement client branding standards.
- Interpretation and implementation of engineering and construction plans.
- Proficiency in using web-based project management systems.
- Strong communication skills for client and public interaction.
- Supervision of contractors to ensure quality and compliance.
- Fully maintained car, phone and table provided.
- Competitive rates plus penalty rates plus metro and non-metro travel allowance. They also provide LAHA with a reimbursement of $100 per day.
- Regional and interstate travel offers the opportunity to explore new locations and broaden your horizons. You will be staying away for a maximum of 2 weeks at a time.
- Access to training and development programs to enhance expertise and expand capabilities.
- Great company culture.
- Chance to join a growing team and progress your career.
- On-site carpentry signage installation experience.
- Construction White Card.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Exposure to Civil / Structural Engineering Principals.
- Field view or similar online form program experience.
- WPCG accreditation.
If you have the required experience and skills, this job opportunity can be an excellent career move.
To apply, you can submit your resume, and for more information, you can contact Lachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.