Our client specialises in commercial construction, fit-out, and facility maintenance in Sydney.
We are excited to offer a unique and fulfilling full-time opportunity for a motivated Carpenter. In this role, you will leverage your technical expertise and knowledge of the commercial construction industry to provide services to our clients at various sites in and around Sydney, NSW.
Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of tasks, including:
- Performing minor make-good works.
- Undertaking minor building repairs.
- Conducting various carpentry tasks such as chair repairs, desk height adjustments, carpet repairs, blind maintenance, door repairs, lock installations, some refurbishment projects, wall finishes (including plasterwork and skirting boards), fixture fittings, ceramic repairs, patch repairs, paving, and fencing.
- Regular working hours with paid overtime and an above-market salary, along with the opportunity for annual bonus incentives.
- Company-provided transportation, including a company car and fuel card.
- Essential work tools such as an iPhone, tablet, and uniforms, as well as additional days off.
- Clear career progression pathways and ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Regular social events and gatherings.
- A trade qualification in Carpentry is beneficial but not strictly necessary.
- Demonstrated experience in commercial maintenance.
- A national police check and medical examination will be conducted during the onboarding process.
To apply submit your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org.